We’ve had the pleasure of checking out a lot of pop up campers over the years, having seen many different shapes, sizes, and styles of these clever space-saving vehicles. If you don’t have a lot of space on your drive, or simply don’t have the extra capital to purchase another vehicle, then pop up campers […]
Camper trailers are an increasingly popular way to get rolling with the van life. After all, they’re a great way to get a tonne of space where you can rest, eat, and wash–without splashing the cash for an expensive campervan conversion. So we’ve put together a list of our top 10 camper trailers of 2020. Our […]
When it comes to exploring the world in a tiny trailer, nothing beats hitting the open road in the Happier Camper Traveller. We’ve covered so many trailers here at Van Clan over the years (we could probably start ‘Trailer Tribe’ with all of the info that we have stored away!) and few have impressed us […]
It’s no secret that we love a trailer here at Van Clan, so it’s about time that we made a list of the best trailer accessories to accompany our unhealthy obsession. In a world where being a digital nomad has never been easier, more and more people are looking to purchase affordable tiny homes in […]
The need for the best travel trailers is forever becoming a more demanding request and with 2020 already here customers want to know what’s the best tiny home on wheels that they can attach to their vehicle. Do you want a large trailer that’s primarily static to be apart of your van life off-grid home? Or are […]
I spend countless hours searching the web for the best teardrop campers every week. You might be thinking that is a bit of a weird thing to do, especially considering that I am living the van life full time instead of cruising through the world in an off grid trailer. The truth is, I love […]
Living off grid has become the new ‘dream lifestyle’, and tent trailers are helping people to live this dream all over the world. Where once we might have sat in offices thinking about living on a superyacht or buying a million-pound mansion overlooking a stunning cityscape, we now find ourselves doodling designs for campervan conversions […]
The Cricket Camper has everything under one nifty pop-top roof. Whether you’re a digital nomad in need of a spacious place to work on the go, or you’re just looking for an affordable entry point to the tiny home lifestyle, Cricket might just be the best way to hop into adventure. Trailer Life is becoming […]
If you’re new to Van Clan, then you won’t already know about our unhealthy obsession with small travel trailers. While we love off road trucks, Four Wheel Campers, and pretty much all of the campervan conversions that we find on our travels through the internet, there’s just something about trailer life that we find very […]
What is it about small travel trailers that we find so downright appealing? Is it the fact that they come in so many different shapes and styles, or do we just love the immediate portability and having the ability to set off on an off grid adventure at a moments notice? Whatever the reason, micro […]
Learn about the beatiful Van Life community and their inspiring stories.
Motorhomes with pop-up roofs have been around for a while. And Toyota's new Proace models are at the very top of their game.
If you're ready to dive into life on the road but don't have a huge budget, a small camper van is the way to go.
Living in a van is 90% incredible. The other 10% of it is a little more complicated than that. This, I know from 3 years of first-hand experience. One thing that gets overlooked quite often when building and living in a van is the dreaded topic of condensation. When I first started planning my build, […]
So, you want to go camping, enjoy the outdoors and not spend a cent? Me too. Lucky for you, free camping has become an area of expertise for me. After spending 3+ years living from my self converted van, I can say with confidence that spending time in the most beautiful landscapes doesn’t have to […]